• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Broke back Lake Simcoe

ūüėÜ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFa4uyGdmA0&t=47s ¬† Broke back laker and a nice clean one. ¬† ¬†

in General Discussion

• Burrows Lake and Surrounding Back Lakes

Hey guys,  As the title states I'm looking for any info on Burrows lake and any of the surrounding back lakes in the Coldwater area. Stumbled upon these lakes when we were out on the ATV's on the trails in that area. I tried looking online but there's little to no information out there regarding them. Any info is appreciated. 

in General Discussion

• Back lake splake! 2019 season so far!

Went back to one of my favourite splake lakes yesterday.    Always nice to take a break from simcoe and do some relaxing fishing with no one else but buddies around!    Been a fantastic season so far catching some good numbers of some really quality fish!  First few pics were yesterday and rest are from January this year!    Just love how much fun the kids have had on some of these day trips!   

in General Discussion

• Back From Ice Fishin'!!!!

Been pretty frosty up here with wind chills in the -50's for the last week. Made it back alive!!! Pic from the trip.¬†¬†ūüėé

in General Discussion

• Camera found, looking for fisherman

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/minnesotans-seek-to-reel-in-angler-who-lost-video-camera-in-2016-1.4795182   A pair of Minnesota based anglers who found a video camera last spring on Lake Superior's north shore would like to track down the owner. In May of this year, Shawn Perich and his pal Al Lutkevich, were fishing on the Old Woman River, when Lutkevich found a camera. Back at their cabin, they discovered the silt covered camera still worked. The memory card

in General Discussion

√ó
√ó