Checking in - NF

grimsbylander

Hey boys...the new job is consuming my life as any new job would. Just wanted to say hello! I've been reading through some of the threads but no time to pitch in so here's my Cole's notes version!!

1) Nylander is playing like a bag of pudding. Rip that jersey off him and give it to a Marlie.
2) If the concussion isn't giving Sparks a headache, Hutchinson is. Good on him! Clutchison for the win!!
3) Chris, your brother's speck was freaking gorgeous. You two look alike...you could have said it was yours! lol
4) That spruced up old ranger is a beauty! I am partial to old ranger though.... ;) 
5) Good luck to all the ice fisherman in the group this season! Stay safe!!!
6) Happy New Year folks!

Dave

On 1/9/2019 at 1:26 AM, AKRISONER said:

Hopefully being busy now just means you have more time during the real season, softwater season lol 

That's my goal! Kill it now when the boats under a tarp and hopefully enjoy more of the upcoming summer...er...real season! lol

• Confused 1

I'm so busy I don't even have time to spend more than 3 hours on OFC at a time. I don't know what I would do without it. Oh, I know, do something on my list of to do's or go to iboats.com or The Bleacher Report site.  I'm doing a load of laundry as I type, reading threads here, watching the TSN rerun of the outdoor NHL game plus listening to WGR radio 1 Bills Drive/Buffalo, talk about multi tasking, man I'm good. Plus pushing the button on a washing machine can be tough work I tell ya'. Gotta go, Judge Judy's on. 

• Haha 1