spincast

Got a favourite sunrise or sunset from 2018 ->'19

I think nature's paintbrush is one of the most spectacular

Anyone care to share a fave from 2018?

here's a couple that made a mark for me

Early June, just outside of Parry Sound, p.m.

GNh8XCP.jpg

early July, Off Hamilton, a.m.

Mram7vy.jpg

Edited by spincast

all sweet views Lew, but that  last one  is a stunner. can feel it as you sit watching the sun 

2 hours before official sunset and almost dark with the forest fire smoke so thick. Shot when taking Lexington's Daughter for a flight in late August.

summer2018 2024.JPG

10 hours ago, spincast said:

all sweet views Lew, but that  last one  is a stunner. can feel it as you sit watching the sun 

Thanks Bud, that spot on Nip has some incredible sunsets.

That 2nd one of yours is amazing.

48 minutes ago, misfish said:

Where would I begin ?

Sweet pics fellas.

I figured you might have one or two to share... kind a like a best of....

Edited by spincast

Zero editing, actually took this with my Samsung S8+ off PH in Sept.

cwQ6DX7l.jpg

• Like 2

Zone 14 Bass opener eve, i was at the grocery store in Barrie and came out in the parking lot to this

31_crazy_sky_bass_opener_eve.jpg

and this sunrise on the credit river on an unsually cold september Morning

9-river-fishing.jpg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ratherboutdoors said:

Very nice everyone, here is one from this year.

IMG_1508 (2).JPG

Love the sunrises this time if year - looking forward to adding a few soon. 

19 minutes ago, misfish said:

EPmQqmo.jpg?1

cool composition on this one   -👍

This ones from a couple years back but still nice to look at on a late winter day.

014.jpg

• Like 3

awesome colours Lew - tell me that doesn't make you miss the boat, just a little bit?  

We got some pretty cool calendar shots accumulating here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.