captpierre

Thanks for speeding things up Admin!

Thank you we are investing quite a bit of money lately as well as having Chad being our IT guru to get the site both secure and more fun to enjoy. This new path is the shot in the arm we have been looking for and to be honest it would have not been possible if Chad (blueye) had not stepped up and helped us so much. So give a thank you to Chad for all that he has done. 

Art

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Moving North? Things to consider

Hey guys,  As most of you would know, I am a city dude, own a condo in Toronto and cottage in Pointe Au Baril most weekends at my parents place. A recent change at my work has resulted in me now working remotely and at home which subsequently allows me to spend far more time at the lake. Ive begun to realize that the only reason I still live in Toronto is because 1. my girlfriend works here (she lives in her own condo) and 2. I play hockey here. As the months pass I am starting to

in General Discussion

• Sold thanks

View Advert Sold thanks I have 2 pairs of used Bare Waders. They are size LL (Large Long). One pair is a full wader with shoulder straps and the other is a pair of waist highs (just the pant section held up with an incorporated belt) These waders are used but in good condition WITHOUT lots of aqua seal patches. I'm 6' tall and 175 lb. and they fit me well.  They require a size 11 to 12 boot for fit as the neoprene takes space and is heavier than the neoprene in

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Sold thanks

View Advert Sold thanks Selling a mint 201D Calcutta with the box and a neoprene reel cover for $250. These are about $450 new.  SOLD Call Paul 647-951-9142 Advertiser Snidley Date 04/06/2019 Price 250.00 CAD Category Fishing Classifieds  

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• SOLD THANKS

View Advert Explorer SportRack Car Top Carrier Like new, used once, Explorer SportRack Roof Top Carrier...Retails for $299 plus tax......$125.00 Advertiser John Date 03/14/2019 Price 125.00 CAD Category Miscellaneous Classifieds

in Miscellaneous

• Getting things done.

Getting things done cuts into my fun time.  But I have a son as a helper. The helpers phone is not working so now he asks if he can borrow mine.  I notice a very nice willingness to help now that he is asking to borrow mine. Now I’m going to get him a new phone. Hope he doesn’t quit on me.   Funny watching this play out. 

in General Discussion