CT Mr.Heater sale

The little buddy is great as long as your expectations are reasonable.  I run mine in my single flip over and in a 3 man pop up.  It takes the edge off and makes  things pretty comfortable but you won't be fishing in a t-shirt.  I've been pretty satisfied with it.  If you want tshirt weather find a deal on the regular buddy heater, that does a fantastic job!  Good price with the HD match.

6 minutes ago, porkpie said:

The little buddy is great as long as your expectations are reasonable.  I run mine in my single flip over and in a 3 man pop up.  It takes the edge off and makes  things pretty comfortable but you won't be fishing in a t-shirt.  I've been pretty satisfied with it.  If you want tshirt weather find a deal on the regular buddy heater, that does a fantastic job!  Good price with the HD match.

This is the regular buddy heater not the little buddy.

It is in between the little buddy and big buddy.

I have one I use when I'm using my popup camper late in the year.

A lot better than running the furnace in the camper.

Yeah man I must've misread the whole thing.... Perils of night shift this week and crappy sleep.  I just looked at the CT app, that's a smoking price for the buddy heater!  I might buy one, just looked at my CT money account and its flush!

Edited by porkpie