BlueEye

NF - Package Thief Glitter Bomb - Just in Time for Christmas :-)

36 minutes ago, Terry said:

Yeah saw that on Facebook 

thought it was great

The fart spray was special 

Which reminds me buddy, I have a gift for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Just a vid

It is what it is    

in General Discussion

• Saying hello, been a looooong time!

I'm back in the GTA for the last few weeks but pretty much all of my fishing buddies have either left the city and/or have left the sport! I'm also partly guilty because I've been travelling a ton the past few years, living abroad, and fishing sporadically... How time flies... it seems like it was just yesterday that I was posting pictures of my pike and carp catches from the Toronto Islands ... 

in General Discussion

• Battery Time

For those who have a tendency to procrastinate or have perpetual brain farts,  don't forget to put your fish finder batteries on charge once in a while.

in General Discussion

• Trailer hitch extension just for launch?

Just came back from Lake St. Clair and had a brutal time launching my boat from the public ramp at Jeannettes Creek.I have a 16ft pontoon on a tendem trailer which is ok for towing but when I built the bunks on the fenders I didn't realize the height would come back to bite me later. The boats sits high on the trailer so unless the ramp is a "cliff" my vehicle has to go way too far in the lake to launch. Anyways I plan to just make a simple extension used ONLY for launches, a hassle but 10x

in General Discussion

• Summer time crappies

Hi All, I'm new to the Kawarthas on Pigeon Lake near Emily Provincial Park.  I was catching some nice tasty slab crappies during the spring time, but they all seem to have disappeared.  Anyone have any idea where I can find them on Pigeon Lake?  I only have a small aluminum boat with a 9.9 outboard, so can't go far.  I would appreciate any information on where and how to find them. Thanks, KeithK

in General Discussion