ZR2 + FROZEN LAKE = FUN

limeyangler

15 hours ago, GBW said:

I really like that ZR2 trim package on that truck!  Lots of nice looking accessories for it too!  

Yeah, they did a good job, a nice upgrade from my 2006 Colorado. I get random people coming up to me commenting on it being a nice truck. It was not cheap though, spent waaaaaaay over budget, but hey, we are here for a very short time in the grand scheme of things.

29 minutes ago, Sinker said:

I"m keeping my boat ready for Jan. 1st opener here lol

WOW, 'id miss my winter adventures. saying that I'm done with winter by the end of February and there is still at least 2 months to go by then?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, limeyangler said:

Yeah, they did a good job, a nice upgrade from my 2006 Colorado. I get random people coming up to me commenting on it being a nice truck. It was not cheap though, spent waaaaaaay over budget, but hey, we are here for a very short time in the grand scheme of things.

Oh and check your truck for the following:  #18-NA-351: Unwanted Deployment of Roof Rail Airbag, Driver and Passenger Lap Pre-tensioner Deployment - (Dec 5, 2018)  It's a new one and not all VIN's are affected.  

1 hour ago, GBW said:

Oh and check your truck for the following:  #18-NA-351: Unwanted Deployment of Roof Rail Airbag, Driver and Passenger Lap Pre-tensioner Deployment - (Dec 5, 2018)  It's a new one and not all VIN's are affected.  

I got my notification a week ago, my VIN# was affected.