spincast

I'm gonna get me a Sparrow

One of our residents decided to pose up close and personal today. My wife grabbed her camera and got a bunch of great close ups

QAh43Oy.jpg

mp1UOEb.jpg

bV2HQED.jpg

Yes Coopers, great pics,  both Coopers and Sharpies terrorize my feeders, most of the time ID is just an educated guess based on size. Years ago I had a Shrike hang around for a few days using the feeder as his personal buffet, that was kinda cool.

ajoburegad has been a member for 37 minutes a new record in being banned. Please do not spam the site it ends badly for you,

Thank you 

Art

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• You can't get here from there

Well you can but it's a trip lol. Couldn't do it without my son for a guide, he does all the heavy stuff (I use to take him fishing, now he takes me )😊. Left my son's place early Sunday morning on our ATVs with all our gear for a 15 km trip, beautiful day light wind, it had rained the night before so trails were nice for riding (not too much dust) .  This is one of countless little back lakes we like to fish, because it's kind of out of the way not many people bother with it.. We usual

in General Discussion

• Can bass get familiar with the same topwater frog.

Hey there,   Lately I have been throwing alot of topwater frogs, i don't have a boat so i fish this spot very often, and i was wondering if they can get accustomed to seeing the same frog over and over knowing that it's a lure. Because when i started to fish topwater at this spot the fish would just come up and kill the thing over and over, now i can hardly get a blowup. Just wondering if they do that or if any of you have had this happen. I was thinking of getting a different type of

in General Discussion

• Sometimes I get carried away...NF

I bought a new DEWALT table saw awhile back and the old stand was getting kinda rickety so I built a new one. Then I decided it looked kinda bland so what's a fella to do with a bland stand ??....well, paint it to match the saw. Yeah, I have LOTS of spare time now that I no longer fish LOL  

in General Discussion

• Can't get much more redneck than this!

We live in the rural area of a small village, no stoplight, 1 snack bar, the corner store and a post office. Ooops we have a gas station and sometimes they have gas.  It's on the north shore of Lake Erie in southern Ontario. I am telling the owner of the local corner store about locking myself out of my wife's car today. That's another story, I was trying to open a blue Honda, she has the same colour blue Kia. So I'm telling Bruce about this old-timers moment I had. He tells me a customer also l

in General Discussion

• Should Terry Get the Death Penalty

Man how low get a guy get - https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/bass-fisherman-charged-with-fraud-for-allegedly-cheating-during-tournament

in General Discussion