Classified listing seems slow ????

misfish

Didn't realize things had changed over there but November/December usually sees items slow down as people start to concentrate on other things. I notice usually in February/March things start to pick up again.

I haven't even looked at what I am going to sell off this year and probably won't until February if I decide to sell anything at all.

I would have to say that I see quite a few things that might interest me but I don't pursue them because of the distance between me and the seller. I tend not to post things because of this reason also. I find it much easier and successful to post on local sites. Just my thoughts. Oh, I have purchased items that have been listed on the classified section.

I like the new classified personally.

this is a bad time to sell especially around or after Black Friday cyber Monday et. And with Xmas coming...ppl are busy.  Ppl don’t want to travel as Jimmer said - bad weather, extra traffic , busy etc this time of year.  Also, some ppl are probably expecting some new gear for Xmas from their significant other, and their mindset is to stay put until they know what they have , need and want to get rid of.

Edited by buick14