I present to you THE MINI MEEGS

misfish

James  has come alongggggg ways since his start. I remember when he hand poured into his foam cut out molds. Now he,s has custom ones made CNC machined. He hand pours all the baits himself,paints himself and packages his own baits.The detail and hand paint is next to none. Not only does he make the Meegs baits, but is doing spoons,J plugs and jerk baits and top water baits . The man has some serious tackle talent. Stopped in this morning for a coffee and chat, and picked up my supply. :Gonefishing:

These are going to be great for pan fish and those small whities I like.

These are 1/4 oz jigs. Made in Barrie Ont CANADA.:clapping:

DqR7y9K.jpg?1

CpqlRXF.jpg?1

5ntWGCH.jpg?1

Yer da man James. Keep up the great work

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jerpears1 said:

Holy cow! That’s what i’m Talking about. I love the Meegz in goby print but I find they are a little heavy for me to work properly. Where can I get some of these? 

DED56CFC-4FE7-465B-8B17-1435D7853739.png

Yer not doing it right then Jer.:w00t: Ice show next weekend or a tackle store near you.

From his FB page

Angling sports in London, Angling Outfitters in Woodstock, and peters tackle in st Catherine’s aswell!

most of our regular stores like Natural sports Gagnons, Jb’s fishing depot, Trombleys tackle box, the bait bucket in Barrie, true CANADIAN outdoors, Grimsby Tackle, pro j tackle, Ellwood Epps, true north fishing outfitters, all nations bait and tackle, west end bait, dw and sons, Simcoe outdoors and more will or are already stocked up aswell!

2 hours ago, PUMP KNOWS said:

I'll be picking up a few when they're in stock at my local tackle shop.

Question... How shallow are you guys targeting whitefish?  This new size should be killer for shallow water whities

We were getting them in 20 - 30 fow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...