David Chong

First Surf Fishing Experience

Got a chance yesterday to try some surf fishing down in Florida! Cold front had the fish a little tight lipped but I managed to catch my first Ladyfish! Also got to use a feature that I don't often on my Navionics app on my iPhone to check on the Tides, pretty cool!

2018 SW-Ladyfish FL-181128-001.jpg

IMG_8978[1].PNG

8 degrees? those florida folks must think you are crazy fishing in that kind of cold lol

ocean fishing is just a different beast all together. Id like to try surf fishing some time. I have a bunch of buddies that do it in Brisbane Australia.

• Like 1

Dave, ladyfish are awesome!   Poor mans tarpon :)    I never mind when those things tug at the other end of the line.  Usually go airborne as well

• Like 1

Very cool , but be careful you can fall in love with ocean fishing and soon you will have another type of fishing to spend money on.

Art

• Haha 1

Enjoy and good luck with the rest of the time there and catching more fish!  Keep the pic's coming for those of us waiting on ice...     

• Like 1