mike rousseau

Ferry launch in quinte ice free?

Hello gang

might be able to shoot up Friday to quinte but was wondering if the ferry launch was still ice free 

I would think it is but want to double check 

thanks

I think I'm going to go Friday too.  I know the ferry and  finkles were both good as of a couple of days ago and I haven't seen anything that would have changed that as far as weather goes.  Good luck if you make it out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Bay of Quinte Walleye?

I haven't been down to Bay of Quinte since early spring for Walleye and I was wondering how they are biting I just bought a new boat and i'm dying to get out there!!!  

in General Discussion

• Trailer hitch extension just for launch?

Just came back from Lake St. Clair and had a brutal time launching my boat from the public ramp at Jeannettes Creek.I have a 16ft pontoon on a tendem trailer which is ok for towing but when I built the bunks on the fenders I didn't realize the height would come back to bite me later. The boats sits high on the trailer so unless the ramp is a "cliff" my vehicle has to go way too far in the lake to launch. Anyways I plan to just make a simple extension used ONLY for launches, a hassle but 10x

in General Discussion

• canoe launch access ( Goderich/Matland)

Good morning, i am new here and wonder if i can get tips on putting in a canoe on the Maitland River near Goderich without having to go to the Marina Launch;  not for canoeing purpose alone but fishing. Thank you to anyone with help on this.

in General Discussion

• Free used seats

View Advert Free used seats Hey guys, just replaced the original seats in my boat and before throwing these ones in the trash I figured maybe someone could use a couple of seats for a tinner or something??? pick up either in Toronto or meet up along the 400 between Toronto and pointe au baril. cracks as you can see in the base material. But definitely an upgrade over sitting on the flat bench in a tinner? Advertise

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• FREE "Understanding Smallmouth Bass" Webinar

Just in time for bass season! A FREE webinar presented by Navionics pro-staffer, Tyler Brinks on Tues. June 18th from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Always eager to learn more about the species that we pursue! If you're interested in learning more about Smallmouth Bass, you can register at this link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8774106487194507788?source=Navionics+Facebook&fbclid=IwAR14hNHk48IFrjWrMR4mHvIIC5in0o4Luz-q2SeU4vc_YzY3Dpx1LTORgbw

in General Discussion