Nipissing

wvmedic

Hey, folks. Been a while since I have been around.

How is Nipissing coming along, has the fishery improved any the last couple years? I haven't been on Nipissing since 2015.

Thanks, Jeff

Edited by wvmedic
spelling

@Joetier, spelling corrected. Nipissing is my absolute favourite place in the world. Been going to Nipissing since the early 70's as a kid when Wally and Hazel was running Lakair. Want to bring my Son and Grandson's up to fish for Walleye and Pike. I've been fishing in Quebec since my Wife died, we spent our 34th Anniversary there in 2015, she died December 2016. So, I want to show the Kids where the Wife and I enjoyed spending time. Want to get on some nice fishing as well.

Thanks, Jeff

The fishery is fantastic.  It's harder to get keepers over 18.1 but even that has improved.  I fish it a few times every summer and numbers are gery good.  Perch fishing is pretty darn good too and even though we don't specifically target them we always turn up a few nice pike each trip.  If your looking for a decent cottage with reasonable rates and exceptional grounds PM me and I'll give you the contact info.

25 minutes ago, porkpie said:

The fishery is fantastic.  It's harder to get keepers over 18.1 but even that has improved.  I fish it a few times every summer and numbers are gery good.  Perch fishing is pretty darn good too and even though we don't specifically target them we always turn up a few nice pike each trip.  If your looking for a decent cottage with reasonable rates and exceptional grounds PM me and I'll give you the contact info.

Yup, i dont get out there much, but ive heard that the numbers are fantastic!