PhotoBucket's "Forever Plan."

Moosebunk

Can someone link over to Photobucket and report back if the "Forever Plan" is offered to them on their home page or, the "Plans" page?  My old account expired, I went over there tonight to have a look and the Forever Plan came up.  So, I log in and get a notice to upgrade, go to upgrade and, there's no "Forever Plan" option offered to me.  This plan is pretty sick, being that it's about $50US a year with pretty well totally unlimited everything including photo sharing/bandwidth and a terrabyte of storage.  So, I log out to see if the plan pops up to me again and maybe I can pull a promo code or something but, it doesn't appear anymore.  Wondered if maybe because PBucket got my IP the once and found it to be an old user, that they're just not willing to offer me up a new user plan?  Anyhow, any PBucket people wanting back in, that plan looked like about the best it's gonna ever get. $4.00 a month US rather than last years bullcrap offer of $400US a  year for the same.

And so it worked out this time! $48.03 for the year. Pretty well UNLIMITED, AD FREE, NO WATERMARKING and SHARING.  I have over 7000 photos in there and it now notes I have used only 1% of my storage.  It advertises as "Forever Plan" but once purchased it came up as Essentials200 or something like that. Only time will tell if I get screwed

E2LDdZL.png

here's what I get Bunk. But last time I used them kinda ended that relationship quick. I still have a few zip files to work through after having to download all my photos, al lot of them a click ata time. To paraphrase one of my favourite sayings, screw me once, shame on you; screw me twice, shame on me. Photobucket and Bell share a place in my customer service hell

8 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Does Drop Box do photos? I believe you get a terabyte for free with them... as always, I could be wrong!

HH

Dunno Joe!  Had to wait it out with PBucket and didn't really go elsewhere. Just waaaay to much hassle to move 1000's of photos some place else then, re-embed every new IMG tag into all the old stories on my website. Hated PBucket for doing what they did then came to wonder if they would turn it around eventually. People like myself with pay accounts were grandfathered at the original prices with original services until Dec 31 of this year, some people beyond into 2019 if finishing up with an existing paid account. Today, I bought in for $21 cheaper than my old deal with waaaay more storage and all the same features I once had.  My guess, PBucket just couldn't host millions of free users with billions of photos being uploaded and stored there and no sign of that slowing down for them either. They pulled a super nasty and turned people off the place and now they're maybe pulling some back in with a different business approach in mind. Whatever it may be, the receipt sent to my email today said that on this day next year, the same price will be automatically billed to my credit card and the plan will remain what it is now. 

11 hours ago, spincast said:

E2LDdZL.png

here's what I get Bunk. But last time I used them kinda ended that relationship quick. I still have a few zip files to work through after having to download all my photos, al lot of them a click ata time. To paraphrase one of my favourite sayings, screw me once, shame on you; screw me twice, shame on me. Photobucket and Bell share a place in my customer service hell

Picked it up! Just on the annual payment plan instead, which was a bit cheaper.