And, it begins

misfish

#*+@% snow,  I looked at the shovel and without touching it my back started twitching.  Not enough for the blower, thank god it's fluffy and light.  As much as I'm not a fan of them,  I may have to resort to a small plow for the ATV.  Barrie renamed to Burried,  Angus to Anguish, or just pull the "G" and yu know.

Edited by Fisherman
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Loonietoon said:

Look great in the REC ROOM Wayne. ?

Be a bugger getting it in Kelvin, this is as high as the little Kubota would lift it so I could move it to where the Boss wanted it. .. and that was by cheating and lifting it, then putting the hoe out full to use as a weighted lever to lift the front up a bit.

Still snowing here!!!! Where's that sunshine they promised for 1PM ??

treefrontyardbench 033.JPG

Edited by irishfield

5 hours ago, BillM said:

Ariens started up first pull this morning.   Snow was pretty fluffy, got a good 12+ inches here where I am.

I started my 29-year-old Craftsman two weeks ago. Took a few pulls, there is a spring-loaded ajusting screw under the carb and every time I use it it needs adjusting!!! It runs like new after that.

?

8 hours ago, irishfield said:

Be a bugger getting it in Kelvin, this is as high as the little Kubota would lift it so I could move it to where the Boss wanted it. .. and that was by cheating and lifting it, then putting the hoe out full to use as a weighted lever to lift the front up a bit.

Still snowing here!!!! Where's that sunshine they promised for 1PM ??

treefrontyardbench 033.JPG

What to BOSS wants the BOSS gets RIGHT Wayne..?