I did something very dumb - Electrical help

AKRISONER

32 minutes ago, ssminnow said:

There could be spare fuses beside the fuses that are already there.  Not sure if it is the case with your engine but I know both of mine have spares.  If not always good to have spares on hand.

ya...even if they are already there, i would be using them and need more

A great outcome for me, Payne Marine in Pointe Au Baril was able to get the parts for me direct from Yamaha and they got shipped in one day! I will update everyone saturday once I take a look! Pray for good mojo!

If the problem seems bigger, gonna bust out the multimeter and watch some youtube videos lol Thats how i do most things these days ahahha.

• Like 1

Update!

Picked up the Fuses from payne Marine on saturday, and it was as easy as could be, took the cowel off and there were two blatant fuse holders labeled 20 amp and 30 amp right there in the open. Opened up the 20 it looked fine, opened the 30 and it was smoked...the Glue that holds the glass to the metal end was melted, had to use a pair of needle nose to pull what was left of the fuse out of the holder...everything went perfectly. got the navigloo set up and shes ready for winter.

Unfortunately a little bit of snow got on the floor of the boat, but the navigloo isnt air tight so hopefully it will dry out over the course of the winter when it gets really cold. Threw in a whole package of moth balls all over the boat, that IQ challenged is gonna stink come spring lol

• Like 1