Any recently visit Bass Pro in Toronto? I have a hard water Float Suit question

KawarthaAngler

I don't live in the Toronto area but will be there 2nd week of Nov to fly in and out of Person Airport.

After my return flight to Person I want to stop in at Bass Pro and pickup my first hard water float suit.   I really like the Striker suits with Clam being my 2nd choice.

Has anyone on the forum visiting the T.O. Bass Pro recently and reviewed the Striker/Clam float suits they may have in inventory?

Thanks!

I just bought a striker hard water suit last week. Was a bit on the expensive side but worth the cost imo. Really warm suit. Found myself taking off under layers because I was too warm. Also has towels that button ontop of the thigh which I thought was cool and are very handy.  Also thought I would need a large but ended up getting a medium. It’s was a toss up between the hard water suit and the predator suit for me. Predator suit was a little cheaper and a little lighter overall in terms of weight. But I chose the headwaters suit. But both would be a good buy imo. 

Edited by Musky Plug

It's not really close to Toronto but for anyone following this thread don't sleep on Elwood Epps on hwy 11 in Gravenhurst. The have Salus  and Mustang, lots of sizes in stock, and their prices are very competitive.

I went from a one piece Mustang to a two piece Salus and I'm very happy with it. Nice to be able to take off the coat in the hut.

Edited by Dutch01

11 hours ago, buckhorn250 said:

Don't forget about Cabelas they usu ally have good stock   

Just up the 400 about 25 minutes   then you can head back on the north side of Simcoe    

I live in Mississauga and have a place on Buckhorn and i take that route occasionally ....nice drive   

As of today they only had 2 full one piece mustang suits and a couple other black unknown brand ones.  The sales fellow said as soon as they come in they're sold.  I'm waiting to see if they get any Mustang coats, have to check daily.  I know BPro doesn't have the coats and Sail doesn't carry mustang.