Where to buy ? Clam Dual Tray Jig Boxes

buick14

1 hour ago, mitch seguin said:

They work well and I use the green ones for splitshot in my steelhead bag, but they aren't near as durable as the clam boxes.  Now that you brought this up I'll have to grab a couple spares as they are the best terminal tackle box I've ever used and that means they'll stop making them eventually.

I  was informed at my local SAIL that they have these boxes on order for all the stores in Ontario and they expect delivery by mid to late November. I was also interested in Clam shelter as well and the sales associate  was able to get me the information I was looking for.

https://www.amazon.com/Goture-Fishing-Lure-Boxes-Bait-Tackle-Plastic-Storage-Small-Lure-Case-Fishing-Accessories/dp/B074Z4H56V?ref_=Oct_CARAsinC_7660519011_2&pf_rd_r=Y2NGZXC15AJJCMN1468C&pf_rd_p=ff8f9c3d-4141-5ecf-aedd-4544336c3fda&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-5&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_i=7660519011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

so I bought one of these, and it seems to be pretty much identical spare for a few minor things.  Same weight, touch, and solid feel.  Just in case Sail doesn’t stock the clam, this will do the trick.....

Thanks. I will keep that in mind the next time I  drop by a store or see one on-line. I am planning on trying to purchase  most of my ice fishing needs around Black Friday. Last year all fishing equipment was 20% off except for electronics that was at 15% off during   The SAIL Black Friday event . Not that 20% off a clam box is material however I am also in the market for a  Ice Shelter so now I am waiting for some  possible  pre-ice season deals to hopefully materialize.

• 3 weeks later...