Car insurance recommendations for Mississauga Area

huzzsaba

My current insurance is a month away from renewing but I'm thinking of switching since they keep raising my insurance for no obvious reason other than the same " there have been more than normal claims in your area" excuse.  Was cheaper when I live in oakville, but since moving to mississauga, has gone up every year.

I'm with Belair for the last 7-8 years but thinking of switching to something else.   Any recommendations?  What is your guys advice on using a broker?

Thanks

Ditto on the CAA, and I'm in Orillia.  6 years ago Previous was gonna be over 100.00/month (up from 68.00) and CAA came in at 76.00, with a bit less coverage but still what I needed.  Even then I was told it was GTA claims causing the increase here.  

Michael

Don't quote me but I'm sure that Doug Ford mentioned that was going to be brought forward making it illegal for insurance companies to make quotes by using postal codes.  If you live in Brampton or Vaughn rates may be much higher.  Well I can see why in Vaughn, to many guys think they're related to Andretti.  I think it's hit and miss, same vehicle driven by 2 different people in same neighbourhood with same policy can have much different costs.

Edited by Fisherman