Bought myself an early Christmas present...NF

lew

I've always enjoyed playing pool and have a large 27' x 17' family room down stairs so finally decided to buy a table. It was delivered and installed on Friday and we had friends and family over for the weekend and had a blast breaking it in.

Gonna be a great way to spend those long cold winter evenings.

009.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

• Like 3

Thats a beauty Lew. And yes it would be nice to have especially in the winter.

I used to play a lot  of pool and always wanted a table.  When we built our house in 88 I specifically had a steel "I " beam installed so my 24 X 24 basement would have no jack posts in the entire room....leaving me lotsa room for a pool table.  Cost me a good penny extra back in the day to have this done but I wanted a pool table. Fast forward to the present and I still have no table...lol.  Still love to play but things just progressed differently and the room always ended up getting used for other things. No regrets whatsoever and I no longer want a table....but DAMN....that set up you have looks good.

Enjoy it Lew. I can just imagine the hours of enjoyment you and your friends and family will get out of it.

had a pool table in my parents house growing up, one summer my best friend and I would hang out every day and play a game of pool, then a game of madden, then bike to his house and go swimming, then come back and repeat.

We did this for an entire summer, and that winter I was staying at horseshoe resort for a ski trip with my friends family and there was a "pool" event where you could compete in a tournament...turns out that playing 10 games of pool every day for 2 months straight turns you into a pretty good pool player lol. I was 14 years old and beat everyone haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, crappieperchhunter said:

Thats a beauty Lew. And yes it would be nice to have especially in the winter.

I used to play a lot  of pool and always wanted a table.  When we built our house in 88 I specifically had a steel "I " beam installed so my 24 X 24 basement would have no jack posts in the entire room....leaving me lotsa room for a pool table.  Cost me a good penny extra back in the day to have this done but I wanted a pool table. Fast forward to the present and I still have no table...lol.  

Ain't that true. I built new in 86'. I/we paid a pretty penny too to have the garage  bumped out an extra 5' so I could keep my future boat nice and dry inside. I finally bought the boat in 2005, no garage.