Knowledge is Key-Always Learning

David Chong

I've been fishing most of my life and am well aware that I am not even close to knowing everything there is to know about fishing! that's why I take advantage of every opportunity to watch a YouTube video, sit in on a seminar or catch a webinar live. Josh Douglas, a successful and well-known FLW Tour pro is hosting a FREE webinar next Tues. Oct. 23, 2018 and share with everyone how to Utilize your Navionics maps alongside your electronics to catch more fish. Josh is very personable and extremely knowledgeable, the beauty about catching a webinar like this live is that you can ask your own questions after his presentation. If you're like me and want to keep learning and improving as an angler go register at this link: 

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3132308909564056066?source=Navionics+Website

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link David. When I got my very 1st " Eagle Ultra Fish Finder" that actually beeped and showed a graphic of a fish everyone in the boat was crowded around the little thing. No one watching where in H we were going of course until we bumped a rock. I actually still have it and it works. We have come a very long way when it comes to electronics and fishing in a short 25 years when the screens came out. Before that we had to contend with paper graphs and flashers and way back then they were the Cat's meow.

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Like 1