Outcast Prowler Float Tube - $425

Mine is for sale :)

Info is on Kijiji. Here

aw7.JPG.e90903895911920531e1123aeb90243f.JPG

p for sale is my outcast prowler float tube. This is the top of the line float tube -- It is in very good condition and has only been used about 10 times. Very comfortable and stable. Has room to bring a small cooler, great for all day fishing. I don't have much time to use it anymore, so i've decided to sell. This tube retails for $590 in the U.S. The cost is $425 firm, pickup in NF. No lowballers, thanks.

info from the manufacturer. The Prowler Float Tube from Outcast gets you in position to pull trophy fish from waters most anglers are unable to reach either by boat, wading or bank fishing. Made for the fully grown fisherman, Outcast's Prowler Float Tube is constructed with heavy-duty 600-denier PVC, which allows for a 325-lb. load capacity, and the three Summit 2 valves ensure quick, easy inflation. Designed for all-day fishing adventures, the Prowler Float Tube is equipped with a 54-ounce hydration bladder and a full-length inflatable floor, for a drier day for you and your equipment. This stable U-shaped Prowler Float Tube is incredibly easy to get in and out of, and the innovative stripping apron has adjustable height for a customized fit and a clearer view of what's going on below. Imported.

Heavy-duty 600-denier PVC 325-lb. load capacity Full-length inflatable floor for a drier trip Stripping apron has adjustable height for a customized fit Very stable; easy in/out Three Summit 2 valves Air cell type: 14 mil. urethane Inflated size: 50'' x 64'' x 14''

will give a discount to an OFC'er