steverowbotham

Early Fall Muskies

I headed north with a buddy on Sunday to chase some muskies.  Tough bite with the cold front and I'm no musky expert, so we certainly struggled with the bite, but still got into a few chucking blades around rock/weed transitions in 6-18ft of water.  Quick video of some of the fish. Enjoy.

• Like 1

LOL!!!  When your net man is gonna have troubles is when the net is needed.  Good stuff! Sunday was a tough one here, lost one, caught a bunch of pike but snapped off an $80 bait and $10 leader.  You did better. lol.  Christine and I were chatting about you in the boat for a minute. 

Nice job, I also spend some time each year there and do well. Might be there in 2-3 weeks to give it shot. 

Edited by Dan668

Nice man!   I was out hunting skis the other day.   Had one blow up because I wasn't paying attention like an idiot (didn't figure 8 that one cast and paid for it)

Although I did get a nice bucket on a double 10!  lol.  That was a bit of a shocker.