Fierce Storm Last Night.

captpierre

I would take the wind - we are having so much rain that mold is forming on my enclosed patio and in my truck camper - it rains just about everyday - haven't seen the sun in weeks - can't get out to cut the grass too wet - just  hope we get some of the dry Canadian cold air to put a stop to this nonsense - maybe I shouldn't complain when I see what happened down in North and South Carolina - there was a video on Fox showing the fire department hoses off an interstate highway because there were thousands of dead fish on the road - when it flooded the fish ended up coming to places where they got stranded after the water when down again -

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JoePa said:

I would take the wind - we are having so much rain that mold is forming on my enclosed patio and in my truck camper - it rains just about everyday - haven't seen the sun in weeks - can't get out to cut the grass too wet - just  hope we get some of the dry Canadian cold air to put a stop to this nonsense - maybe I shouldn't complain when I see what happened down in North and South Carolina - there was a video on Fox showing the fire department hoses off an interstate highway because there were thousands of dead fish on the road - when it flooded the fish ended up coming to places where they got stranded after the water when down again -

I watched that video earlier today, and this video of it from a different source shows some bass I would have been happy to catch!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-florence-dead-fish-interstate-40-north-carolina-flooding-video-a8550956.html

Besides the human tragedy of it? Can you imagine 3,400,000 dead chickens and 5,500 dead hogs?

2 hours ago, OhioFisherman said:

I watched that video earlier today, and this video of it from a different source shows some bass I would have been happy to catch!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-florence-dead-fish-interstate-40-north-carolina-flooding-video-a8550956.html

Besides the human tragedy of it? Can you imagine 3,400,000 dead chickens and 5,500 dead hogs?

People can run but the animals are unfortunately left behind to suffer the tragedy.

• Like 1