A Jiggy Jiggy Report!!!

TJQ

Well lately a rare opportunity presented itself for the kids and us to make it to camp as a family!! Couple of days fishing and a Tourney between Monique and Avery kept us in stitches (she won 6-5 fish today.. as predicted lol)  Camp is good although we went from sweating to death yesterday to a torrential rain and then 5 deg this morning, lol..   Here's some pics ...  This is always my happy place, and Misfish.. there's some equipment here you may recognize, still doing its hot water duty!!

20180918_160308 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1082 (Medium).jpeg

IMG_1094 (Medium).jpeg

IMG_1096 (Medium).jpeg

(yes there's a star filter on this one... lol)

IMG_1097 (Medium).jpeg

P1020738 (Medium).jpeg

P1020740 (Medium).jpeg

P1020741 (Medium).jpeg

P1020743 (Medium).jpeg

P1020746 (Medium).jpeg

P1020748 (Medium).jpeg

P1020742 (Medium).jpeg

And we got a new hot tub!!!!

4 minutes ago, kickingfrog said:

You go for a walk with the boom stick yet?

Little... still too many leaves on the trees..  but lol.. on the way up we had 7 birds...  wander across the highway in front of us just shy of camp.. lol.. we had to stop..   we went through and the idiots in the truck behind us pulled over and started chasing them down in the bush besides the road... always makes me wonder why people would risk a careless use of a firearm charge over a bird...  on the hwy... hey but what do i know...  

19 hours ago, TJQ said:

Little... still too many leaves on the trees..  but lol.. on the way up we had 7 birds...  wander across the highway in front of us just shy of camp.. lol.. we had to stop..   we went through and the idiots in the truck behind us pulled over and started chasing them down in the bush besides the road... always makes me wonder why people would risk a careless use of a firearm charge over a bird...  on the hwy... hey but what do i know...  

We got some up your way on Saturday. HOT and thick.

Those stars had me going a minute.

Can't believe how much your daughter looks like Monique,  and how she and your boy have grown.  It's incredible that you're all together, enjoying it together. Must make you parents proud.

It's a piece of heaven, your heaven, and so it's gotta be one helluva a great jiggy jiggy place to visit.

Edited by Moosebunk

On 9/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, TJQ said:

Are you seeing more spruce? Very small sample, but in 2 trips we've seen a far higher number of spruce to ruffed and in 2 different regions.