REST IN PEACE KEVIN BFSC

misfish

Terrible thing to hear. Hope they find him soon.

Saw two choppers come screaming into Hamilton from over the lake last night, and back out again probably 15 minutes later. Figure it was a fuel stop. One all lit up, one without any visible lights. I wonder if they were part of the search effort to the west end of the lake.

I was wondering what those planes were doing out over the lake yesterday, I could see them while I was fishing out of PH yesterday evening.

Let's hope this ends with good news.  There was a bit of a wind from the SW yesterday, but the lake was decent.  

Edited by BillM

6 minutes ago, Sinker said:

The way I understand it is they were in separate boats. 

Praying all ends well. Kevin is a great guy. 

S. 

That's correct Sinker.

" The fisherman, identified by police as Toronto resident Kevin Wong, was reportedly filming a video with a friend when he disappeared. Police say the friend was out on the water in a separate boat and lost sight of the 31-year-old shortly before noon."

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/search-resumes-for-fisherman-missing-in-ajax-1.4083860

21 minutes ago, Sinker said:

They have his boat, presumably his camera (s), his GPS tracks should all be there on his graph. There could even be video of what happened.  Praying they find him. 

S. 

I hope so Shane

News reports are conflicting. One report earlier stated, that they pulled one man out wearing a life jacket.