You may not know this BUT,Terrys a great guy.

misfish

While out fishing this morning, this young fella approached the finder guru ( so he was told ) I could hear the young guy being very polite as he approached. Terry helped this guy out and thought wow, this is the way it,s suppose to be. Well, maybe not with the bow pointing against one of his toon bladders with the wave action we had today, but It was nice to see him give the kid a hand. Terry probly spend 15-20 minutes explaining how to set up the young guys finder.

Buddy, you are da best.:good:

1iKxjAP.jpg?1

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, aplumma said:

Your secret is safe with me Terry I will tell everyone who asked that you are a mean old grumpy guy any time you need me too. ?

Art

36 minutes ago, OhioFisherman said:

He didn't get to be a fishing god by being grumpy!

I have fish in brine, I just finished watching Grumpier old men. My gawd,does it bring out Terry and I. LMAO

2 old byes that have a crusty side, but will help when ever needed.

Maybe he should of came over to ask about catching,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

Snapshot 1 (2018-09-01 12-18 PM) (2).jpg

9 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

i probably wouldnt be addicted to fishing like I am if it werent for some people on this forum stepping out and lending me a hand and a lot of advice. 

I do my best to give back when i can with what little knowledge i have lol.

Well done terry

I'm not sure sure it's a good thing!! $$$$$$$$ lol This forum should have it's own Go Fund Me section

16 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

I'm not sure sure it's a good thing!! $$$$$$$$ lol This forum should have it's own Go Fund Me section

lmao before this it was cars...the thing about cars is that they are just that...a car...now i have the equivalent of a car...a boat...but cars dont also require you to carry 100's of $10-$40 trinkets to use while you are a driving lol

Just now, AKRISONER said:

lmao before this it was cars...the thing about cars is that they are just that...a car...now i have the equivalent of a car...a boat...but cars dont also require you to carry 100's of $10-$40 trinkets to use while you are a driving lol

Yup! The I see it with the bass boat, electronics, trolling motor, etc.....we owe YOU money haha Looks like your getting great use out of it though. 

Since we talked about bass boats before your purchase, one day you'll have to let me know if you're enjoying the whole bass boat experience or not. :good:

26 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

Yup! The I see it with the bass boat, electronics, trolling motor, etc.....we owe YOU money haha Looks like your getting great use out of it though. 

Since we talked about bass boats before your purchase, one day you'll have to let me know if you're enjoying the whole bass boat experience or not. :good:

Aside from boats living up to the B.O.A.T. acronym lol  Charger, Impeller, wiring issues I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am constantly getting better at driving it and it has already had a 6lber caught in it (if only i caught it :( ), been slimed by a few incidental skis.

I wouldnt want any other boat though thats for sure...the cruising speed is 40mph and Aside from the fact that I cant mount rod holders on it for trolling (I have a tinner that I can do this out of if I really want to, and the guy that i basically primarily fish with owns a multispecies) a bass boat is truly the ultimate, casting/fishing boat. 

I now actually get annoyed fishing my old man's alumacraft because the sides feel so high on the casting decks lol. I am sure my tone will change a bit once november hits and the mercury is -10...then ill be missing the full windshield and big sides lol, but if I am casting during warm whether, give me a bass boat or nothing.

10 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

Aside from boats living up to the B.O.A.T. acronym lol  Charger, Impeller, wiring issues I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am constantly getting better at driving it and it has already had a 6lber caught in it (if only i caught it :( ), been slimed by a few incidental skis.

I wouldnt want any other boat though thats for sure...the cruising speed is 40mph and Aside from the fact that I cant mount rod holders on it for trolling (I have a tinner that I can do this out of if I really want to, and the guy that i basically primarily fish with owns a multispecies) a bass boat is truly the ultimate, casting/fishing boat. 

I now actually get annoyed fishing my old man's alumacraft because the sides feel so high on the casting decks lol. I am sure my tone will change a bit once november hits and the mercury is -10...then ill be missing the full windshield and big sides lol, but if I am casting during warm whether, give me a bass boat or nothing.

Glad to hear it's working out so well. :good:

• 1 month later...