• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Black bear encounter leads to sudden death

https://fishncanada.com/news/black-bear-encounter-leads-to-sudden-death/

in General Discussion

• Invasive Species Identification workshop Announcement

This weekend, City Stream Watch will be hosting its annual invasive species workshop at RVCA headquarters in Manotick. If you are interested in learning how to identify and manage some common invaders, the Ridea Valley Conservation Authority will be hosting the workshop this Saturday, August 17th from 9am to 12pm. A presentation that will teach you about many aquatic and terrestrial invasive species will be given along with displays for participants to see these species up close and staff will b

in General Discussion

• Six Mile Lake, Crappie?

Guys, it has been about 30 years since I visited this lake, but we went up last Friday to launch and try and find Crappie. We tried the week before in Port Severn. I know both of these bodies of water hold Crappie, but we could not find a single one. I'm thinking we were just too early for that area? The water temps were only 50 - 53 deg F. Lot's of current in Port Severn. Six Mile Lake is beautiful enough. We launched at the Provincial park. Have you guys had much luck fishing Six Mile? I

in General Discussion

• Crappie fishing was crappy

Got out on the weekend a couple of times and found it tough to find any numbers. Sunday was horrible, only caught one between two guys in a few hours. The perch and bluegill weren't even biting, however got into a few gill in the evening. The surface was too still for me and way too many of those bugs to enjoy the day. Kept a few on Saturday for a meal.

in General Discussion

• Rice Lake Crappie Report April 29, 2019

Here’s a vid link of our day on Rice Lake from two days ago!  It’s been up and down fishing with the yo-yo weather  https://youtu.be/EScAJ3TUPxk

in General Discussion