My Summer Vacation

DRIFTER_016

Cliff notes edition

Wind, rain, wind, rain, stuck bilge pump float switch = dead battery = sunk boat, hornets nest, rain, wind, rain, sunken boat = water in fuel = need tow back to launch, hop in truck.... dead battery. 1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?
Thank the lord baby Jesus it's over!!!!!!

3 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Cliff notes edition

Wind, rain, wind, rain, stuck bilge pump float switch = dead battery = sunk boat, hornets nest, rain, wind, rain, sunken boat = water in fuel = need tow back to launch, hop in truck.... dead battery. 1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?1f644.png?
Thank the lord baby Jesus it's over!!!!!!

Oh man you missed a GREAT summer in Southern Ontario!!!! Hot, humid, hotter, humid, traffic, thunder, no rain, humid, dead lawn, traffic = morons, hotter than before, smog.

shoulda been here!! :lol:

21 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

Oh man you missed a GREAT summer in Southern Ontario!!!! Hot, humid, hotter, humid, traffic, thunder, no rain, humid, dead lawn, traffic = morons, hotter than before, smog.

shoulda been here!! :lol:

Yeah but did your boat sink?  ?

9 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Yeah but did your boat sink?  ?

thats about all mine didnt do.

Fished a tourney...on my way back to weigh in, impeller blows...get towed...go to put my trolling motor in to get back to the ramp...smoked...jump in the lake and swim my boat back to the ramp...take it out...plug it in to charge...bank charger blown.

plus what grimsby said

Heat, Heat, Traffic, Drought, fires, fires, heat, heat, fishing goes to crap cause water is too hot, heat and more congestion.

Send some rain this way!

That's way too much of the wrong kind of excitement for one vacation Drifter.

Akri, it's weird how those weather patterns works, my grass hasn't even turned brown this year. I would think that with the heat there would be more evaporation from the great lakes and you guys would be getting rain.