HUGE muskie

FishFishing

29 minutes ago, Pigeontroller said:

I found it irresponsible that a major fishing show produced a show fishing for WR size Muskies with Bass gear!

Prolonged fights in warm water on light gear is way more harmful to Muskies than slime removal!

It's funny you mentioned that Dax

I haven't watched a fishing show in years but was flipping thru the TV channels this morning and noticed this show was on so started to watch it and saw the same thing as you where they said they were using bass gear.

Ya that's unfortunate. Hopefully on the episode they talk about proper catch and release. Now that I watch it again he does get slimed pretty good, could of been a bit smoother for the fish.

Bill for sure there's some giants but don't think any one is breaking 60. Mid and maybe the odd higher 50s. I know it's a hell of place to try to do well on. Would love to hear of a 60.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:05 AM, lew said:

Muskies are extremely slimy and big ones  are very strong and holding them in the proper manner isn't always possible and sometime a "bear hug" just happens, specially when your alone, but if you hang on tight you should be able to win the struggle hahaha

008-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

Lew, these photos warm my heart! That smile of yours never gets old! lol

• 2 weeks later...