Bigredfisher1988

New-old member here....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Looking for fall smallies? Here's a tip.....

Decided to do a solo mission for a few hours today on a local lake.   Hit up my late August spot and nada, fish had vacated.  Not surprised as that pattern only lasts a few weeks.  So I sat at the console and rode the sonar for a bit.  Edges, rock piles, flats, weeds, nothing too interesting.   I pull up to a spot and I see a few fish swirling.  I'm thinking awesome, maybe that late August pattern is back.   Nope, these bass were eating flying ants I kid you not.  Surface was littered with them

in General Discussion

• Search and recovery here in Haldimand County today.

I heard the 1st yellow Coast Guard helicopter fly by very low about 2PM. The pilot was circling our place continually, not a good sign. I was going to a friends at Featherstone Point on the west shore about 3. There were 5 OPP vehicles and about 30 folks gathered at the cottage of a very close friend that had passed a few years back. His daughter rents it as a vacation property now. When I got to Featherstone there were 3 boats west of the point. Our OPP Zodiac and 2 from our Coast Guard station

in General Discussion

• You can't get here from there

Well you can but it's a trip lol. Couldn't do it without my son for a guide, he does all the heavy stuff (I use to take him fishing, now he takes me )😊. Left my son's place early Sunday morning on our ATVs with all our gear for a 15 km trip, beautiful day light wind, it had rained the night before so trails were nice for riding (not too much dust) .  This is one of countless little back lakes we like to fish, because it's kind of out of the way not many people bother with it.. We usual

in General Discussion

• New Here From Oklahoma

Hi folks, my name is Derek Fike and I am new to the forum.  AKRISONER invited me to join.  I am a sponsor on the Bass Boat Central forum and I sell tungsten bass weights, jigs, ned jigs, etc on my website www.heavymetalfishing.com.  He is the first customer I have had from Canada, but said my pricing was much better than the offerings you currently have.  Anyways, I wanted to join and let everyone know that I am willing to ship to Canada and the shipping charges are exactly what is charged by th

in General Discussion

• Any Eastern Lake Erie fisherman here?

It's been quite some time since I've posted on this forum. There was a time when I would check in several times a day. I made the move to self-employment a few years ago and now I have more time to fish. If my customers had their way I'd be working 7 days a week 🙂 but sometimes you have to put your foot down. I also upgraded from a 14 foot Lund to a 20-foot Tahoe. This allows me to do both pleasure boating with family and fishing. Bought it used back in 2017 and immediately had it fit with a Mot

in General Discussion