Anyone know how to get this rear seat out?

It's a 2007 Lowe Fish and Ski 165.

That pic isn't from my boat, but it's identical.  I think the small metal piece on the left and right side of the seat that overlaps the seat approx 1 - 2 inches is what holds it in place.  But I can't figure out how to remove or where the screws may be.

I've searched online but most of the seat removal videos are about bass boats.

Edited by TheKawarthaAngler

10 hours ago, TheKawarthaAngler said:

It's a 2007 Lowe Fish and Ski 165.

That pic isn't from my boat, but it's identical.  I think the small metal piece on the left and right side of the seat that overlaps the seat approx 1 - 2 inches is what holds it in place.  But I can't figure out how to remove or where the screws may be.

I've searched online but most of the seat removal videos are about bass boats.

I think the primary function of those is to support the weight of the seat back when it's folded down in the deck mode.  But they could also hold the seat in place.

Looks to me like the seat was built into the 'bench' assembly and was likely attached from below before the assembly was dropped into the hull. Since you are replacing the carpet you may as well start tearing the carpet off to find the assembly attachments.  

Thanks for the input.

I just needed to remove the back wood/carpet from the seat since the rest of the seat carpet is OK.

Last night I ripped off the carpet on the back of the seat and see that it is a single board screwed to the back of the seat.  With the screws exposed I easily removed the back piece.  I think for the time being, that is all I need to remove to do this partial carpet re-do job.

Thanks.

Edited by TheKawarthaAngler