B.O.A.T.

AKRISONER

im not even complaining because I knew exactly what I was signing up for when i bought a late 90's boat...plus i actually enjoy working on the boat its a labour of love to be honest...and i put some serious hours on it so I expect things to break.

But I had a tournament this weekend and...

went to plug in the bow light and the plastic receptacle snapped right through the bow lol

went to fish...fished all day i personally didnt get one qualifying fish...on the way back i notice something ever so slightly seemed off, looked back...no water pumping...impeller is blown. Call my buddies to come tow.

tow to the docks, go to throw in the trolling motor...to drive it to the ramp...its dead (wires somehow came loose...easy fix, opened up the panel and rewired, already done)

put the boat on the trailer, go to plug it in to charge bank 3 on my charger is smoked.

good times ahahaha ?

funny when i got back for a beer at the trailer, the guys were razzing me about how bad of a day I had...i said "i had about as bad of a day as you can have fishing...which is still a pretty damn good day"

• Like 2

At least you didn't run out of gas.. on bass opener.. in the middle of buckhorn.. at night fall.. with almost no juice left on the TM because you were to drunk the night before to remember to plug it in. Took us about 45 minutes to troll back in, couldn't see a damn thing/bugs kicked our ass.