jimmer

Have 2 pairs. Love them for wearing around the cottage in the summer. Also have a pair at the front door at home that are my slip on something quick to go get the mail or take the garbage out shoes. However they are downright dangerous if you have wet feet or your walking on ground with a steep grade.

3 hours ago, dave524 said:

I wear them with socks, drives the old lady crazy ?

Ha---a side benefit!!?I wear them at the beach---not too much chance of slipping there. Also on pavement. They are treacherous anywhere slipping is a prob  deck of a boat, rough terrain.

Edited by SirCranksalot

1 hour ago, bigugli said:

Definitely not a shoe for farmers

I have a buddy who had a stick go through his Krocs and into his foot. He was off work for 3 weeks.

I've had a pair of Krocs for 10 years and I don't wear them much, they stay at the cottage. 

2 hours ago, bigugli said:

Definitely not a shoe for farmers

I had to laugh at that one.  You might be surprised. I went and picked up some eggs at the farm down the road at 6:15 this evening. Two pairs of real dirty crocs at the door. I see them there all the time. Easy to hose off. I don't think they wear them at milking time though.

Cheers

hate to say it folks, but they are the best damn fishing shoes you can buy. 

I dont wear them much outside of the house because yes, they shouldnt be worn anywhere in public...i still somehow manage to find myself wearing them more than i should because they are so comfy and easy to put on.

mine are real tree HD as well lmaooo

Drives the GF absolutely nuts

Edited by AKRISONER