Quebec Zec forums?

floater

If anyone needs help getting information for any of the ZECs, I can help.  One thing for sure is that if you want good fishing, the ZECs further north are your best bet.  I worked on the ZEC Martin Valin for about 10 years and the fishing is great.  The guys at the gate are helpful.  They are the ones who enter the fishing statistics each night.  Some lakes open late in the season to ensure excellent fishing for brook trout.  There are only brook trout and no other species of fish in this ZEC so excellent fly fishing all summer.

1 hour ago, Dabluz said:

If anyone needs help getting information for any of the ZECs, I can help.  One thing for sure is that if you want good fishing, the ZECs further north are your best bet.  I worked on the ZEC Martin Valin for about 10 years and the fishing is great.  The guys at the gate are helpful.  They are the ones who enter the fishing statistics each night.  Some lakes open late in the season to ensure excellent fishing for brook trout.  There are only brook trout and no other species of fish in this ZEC so excellent fly fishing all summer.

Wow, wondered what happened to you.  My brother in law runs one up on Mont Valin, Le Malin Pecheur , Pourvoirie du Lac Pierre.  My sons have both gone a number of times and had a great time.

Not sure about other browsers, but with Chrome you can right click the page and hit "translate". Works fine on those french websites such as quebecpeche.

11 hours ago, Dabluz said:

Dabluz I used to live in matagami and fished the Nemaska area quite a bit, fell in love with the place. Do you know the area at all?

2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Not sure about other browsers, but with Chrome you can right click the page and hit "translate". Works fine on those french websites such as quebecpeche.

Dabluz I used to live in matagami and fished the Nemaska area quite a bit, fell in love with the place. Do you know the area at all?

12 hours ago, Fisherman said:

Wow, wondered what happened to you.  My brother in law runs one up on Mont Valin, Le Malin Pecheur , Pourvoirie du Lac Pierre.  My sons have both gone a number of times and had a great time.

I got sidetracked for a while.  Strangley enough, after getting a nicer boat I did not go fishing as often.  Was in a new blues band.  I'm having a very hard time with this site.  It is extremeley slow.  I type stuff and sometimes takes a minute for each letter. 

19 minutes ago, Dabluz said:

I got sidetracked for a while.  Strangley enough, after getting a nicer boat I did not go fishing as often.  Was in a new blues band.  I'm having a very hard time with this site.  It is extremeley slow.  I type stuff and sometimes takes a minute for each letter. 

I highlighted that problem today here: 

You'll have to enable adblock for now.