Please Watch For Solen Boat and Engines

Last weekend was a busy one for thieves, evidently. Please keep your eyes out for these items and call OPP if you come across them.

Yamaha Portable Outboards

At some point over the weekend five brand new Yamaha portable outboards went missing from Pirate Cove Marina. Models and serial numbers are:

F2.5SMHB #6EG1010675
F2.5SMHB #6EG1011633
F4SMHA #6EC1012914
F8SMHB #6FWK1009248
F15LMHA #6AGK1053480

Lund 14' Tinnie and Merc 25

Stolen from Village Marina in Honey Harbour was a 14-foot Lund tinnie registration of ON3824730, with a 25 HP Merc, serial number of OR685588. It was on a silver Easy Loader trailer, serial number of 1AEAAKMB7FA014142 with Ontario licence plate L1298Z. Here's a photo:

click.jpg

It's a good bet some or all of these items will wind up on Kijiji before long. Please call the OPP if  you run into any of this stuff, I'm sure the dealers would love to get the stuff back.

Cheers

Edited by craigdritchie

These aren't crack heads thieving for a fix. Sounds like pro's to me. I don't think the boat and O/B's will be recovered. Unfortunately their will always be a market for hot items. Even from businesses that appear to be reputable. I knew of a camp operator up north that had stolen property 40 years ago, i.e. boats and motors. He did get busted for possession of stolen property, he just claimed ignorance and got off lightly in my opinion.