Guess Im getting to famous out there

misfish

3 minutes ago, Terry said:

Nice fish
glad you didn't show when i pulled up beside you in my ex-boat  to catch fish cause you're famous
Or is that infamous  lol

You texted me, and told me you were coming for lunch. LOL

Hey Brian, don't let that stuff bug you. Just keep on fishing man. Screw em all. Some people are just plain ignorant (more than ever). It used to really bother me, I'd get heated, but its just not worth it.  Enjoy your day, ignore the idiots, and carry on. You know how to have fun. Who has time for that crap anyways. 

P.S...I watch all your vids, and laugh every time. Keep em coming. 

S. 

You had better check for a GPS devise they use in the movies to track your location Brian. And don't pick on the Russians, anyone knows they are speaking Croatian for God sakes. As far as came angles, 2" lower and that would be too close and personal. Who was on the camera before you got to the water? Stevie Wonder?

Great vid kid, and nice fish. Don't let the little stuff bug you, life is too short, listen to me talk. I went off on an old guy today because he was wearing Kroks, bad enough Louis had those abominations on his feet, he had black knee socks on with shorts on to boot. I have to get him a subscription of GQ. Krocs are worse than 70's Disco music.

People suck! See a guy waaay out on the lake in a toon they gotta figure "hey, that guy is not paddling and kicking all the way out there on just some whim, he's gotta be dialed in."  That and, because you are famous on the internet too, both are good reason to park on top of you.  ;)

2 hours ago, Moosebunk said:

People suck! See a guy waaay out on the lake in a toon they gotta figure "hey, that guy is not paddling and kicking all the way out there on just some whim, he's gotta be dialed in."  That and, because you are famous on the internet too, both are good reason to park on top of you.  ;)

Thanks Drew:lol: