Hidden Poacher Cams

John Bacon

Uh-oh.....it seems like a few members may have lost their sense of humour &/or sarcasm.   I don't think there is a camera inside that nest.....maybe something a bit more hazardous. 

That said, nothing our government does these days is too surprising and they probably would have tried this method if they'd thought of it.

Edited by G.mech

True story

Walking a trail to a fishing spot early morning. I always like to walk slow and watch for the animals. One time I see a trail cam on a tree. Just curious as to what it was pointing to, I walked up to it. Looking around at the area, I  look up to see if I can see a stand.  :w00t:, Bow hunter in the tree. LOL. No words were spoke. I just walked off like I never noticed him. On the way back, he was packing up. We had a good laugh. He said you know, I had you in my sights. I guess maybe he thought I was going to scoop his cam. :lol:

I actual got the joke, took a few minutes but I got it, tee hee.

True story, of course. I had a painter here 2 weeks ago, he tells me there is wasps nests in the gable vent he needs to paint,  I sealed it 20 years ago. I tell him no I sprayed insulation in it, go ahead paint it. He puts the brush to it and the Wasps next crumbled. No wasps in it, they're Mud Wasps here, dozey little buggers, this place was full of them when I bought it. Nests behind the drywall 4 feet high. Never been stung by a Mud Wasp.