OFC ADVERTISING NOW ?????

misfish

You forgot the advert part. 

NOT THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT

About Ontario Fishing Community (OFC)

The Ontario Fishing Community was started back in March of 2011. We are an online community interested in the many fishing opportunities in the province of Ontario.

We are a community composed of professional and amateur fishermen; charter captains; environmentalists; hunters; outdoor enthusiasts; and men, women, and children of all ages with the goal of environmental preservation and sustainablity.

Just asking a question here.

Edited by misfish

We send out a monthly e mail to all of the members to show them a sample of what is going on to see if they want to visit more often. We are hoping to get the site to pay for all of the security and program upgrades we are doing to enhance the site. If you do not wish to receive it you can opt out in your settings/ other settings under your profile. We hope in the future to add some of the other projects that T.J. has cooking. We will have to see if we can do it without burning out our I.T. Blueye aka Chad. 

Thanks to everyone and Chad for helping us do some much needed maintainance

Art

Very good move. I get monthly emails from most of the forums that I am a member of andit does remind me to visit more often.

Hi BlueEye, I still can't PM anyone. When I hover the window for "Follow Member or "Message" the cursor stays as an arrow. Any thoughts?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

On 6/20/2018 at 5:53 PM, aplumma said:

We send out a monthly e mail to all of the members to show them a sample of what is going on to see if they want to visit more often. We are hoping to get the site to pay for all of the security and program upgrades we are doing to enhance the site. If you do not wish to receive it you can opt out in your settings/ other settings under your profile. We hope in the future to add some of the other projects that T.J. has cooking. We will have to see if we can do it without burning out our I.T. Blueye aka Chad. 

Thanks to everyone and Chad for helping us do some much needed maintainance

Art

Yeah great work Chad! BTW I would love to see TJ cooking, just sayin'...?