LeXXington

Garmin EchoMap 95 first crappy issue

They say to always look for the fine print in anything you buy. https://www8.garmin.com/maps/onthewater/newchartguarantee/

Notice in the small print at the bottom only ¹Limit 1 free update per device or card. New Chart Guarantee valid within 12 months of purchase.

I purchased the EchoMap Chirp in Early April read the instructions follow the updates.. Now less that 3 months on there is a new Map update please pay $77.00 ..  No details that I can find on what is in the update.

At least with other Navionics you could get 1st year free update and it would list whats in the update.

Not worth the money to pay for an update just sort of ticks me off as  a customer.

LeXX I read a lot of that "fine print"  from banks to cars for a living and I tell you, you will never win.

I have one client who shades back the type to a fine grey so you can't read it, and they also have the nerve to put on TV.

I've changed mistakes only to be told not to, a lawyer wrote it.

Last year I advised that the legal did not match the offer and nothing was done and printed. This morning they came back and changed it!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• First Fly In

Hey everyone , well the time has finally come where I will be going on my first fly in fishing trip . Heading to a lodge just east of Red Lake in NW Ontario and leaving the 2nd week of August . The lake holds walleye (big ones so I have been told) and pike . Anyways , lookin for some tips from the fly in experts on what are some must haves and any pattern ideas for the walleye's during this time of year on a remote fly in lake. I would imagine the walleye will be stacked up on mid lake shoals bu

in General Discussion

• Gremlin in my Garmin?

I have a Garmin Striker 9sv that I'm still figuring out. My first trip out it worked fine and I spent a lot of time adjusting it and getting to know it. Second trip it worked fine for half the day and then every time I'd start the motor up the unit turns off and I'd have to restart the unit. I'm not sure if I set-up an auto-off program or if there is some sort of power surge that is causing the unit to shutdown to protect itself.

in General Discussion

• Crappie fishing was crappy

Got out on the weekend a couple of times and found it tough to find any numbers. Sunday was horrible, only caught one between two guys in a few hours. The perch and bluegill weren't even biting, however got into a few gill in the evening. The surface was too still for me and way too many of those bugs to enjoy the day. Kept a few on Saturday for a meal.

in General Discussion

• My first saltwater trip!

What an absolute blast.  After guiding all ice season with just 5 days off, I needed some heat in my life.  We headed to Mexico and got to enjoy a few days fishing the saltwater!  It's gonna be weird going for perch now... Enjoy!    

in General Discussion

• First Surf Fishing Experience

Got a chance yesterday to try some surf fishing down in Florida! Cold front had the fish a little tight lipped but I managed to catch my first Ladyfish! Also got to use a feature that I don't often on my Navionics app on my iPhone to check on the Tides, pretty cool!

in General Discussion