Esox Lucius, a week chasing big pike.

BillM

4 hours ago, crittermo said:

You didn't mention the name of the lake, is it a secret spot or can you tell

us what lake it is?  

Good question but one that we ask people not to answer on this board. We prefer people get out and find their own places so they do not become over fished. 

Thank you 

Art

thanks art, your right, i I was planning to take my 9 year old son to the secret lake and fish it clean. if i had the time to go fish all 10,000 lakes in ontario to figure it out for myself then i would understand, what kind of a board are you running. so we all just look at pictures and tell people how awesome they are. if the posters want to tell what lakes they are fishing then good for them. wow, i mean really, wow, what, i should have expected as much from canada 

7 hours ago, crittermo said:

thanks art, your right, i I was planning to take my 9 year old son to the secret lake and fish it clean. if i had the time to go fish all 10,000 lakes in ontario to figure it out for myself then i would understand, what kind of a board are you running. so we all just look at pictures and tell people how awesome they are. if the posters want to tell what lakes they are fishing then good for them. wow, i mean really, wow, what, i should have expected as much from canada 

dude...you have two posts and you already found a way to get butt hurt?

Look at yourself lol

here fill this out it might help

Image result for butt hurt forum

Edited by AKRISONER

18 hours ago, crittermo said:

wow, i mean really, wow, what, i should have expected as much from canada 

How about this, if you don't like Canada we probably don't like you either and don't want you up here.

Loose lips sink ships, I've seen it happen plenty of times. 

• Like 2

Imagine you miss your Pops a little, but she's cuter, probably snores less and is much cozier at nights. ;)

Maybe we crossed paths on the highway, dunno?  My buddy and I took our wives for the first time. Bren only put me off for 10 years for this trip.  A few reasons we couldn't pike fish much and didn't have the success you two did.  All over other parts of the lake I wondered how the fishing and traffic would be where you were?  Knew you had postponed but made the trip and figured on where you'd be.

Pike fishing there is second to none in our Province and rivals many of the big trophy pike fisheries. 47 is a great one Bill.  Much better in her arms. The 50's are waiting though... 

Wow,

And to think we were (") this close to meeting up. I should have taken pictures of you and your lovely girlfirend. We came into the one bay and we asked if you guys were at the camp on the island as I mistook you for another couple. I asked why you weren't chucking with the fly rod. We kept our distance as you had the fish cornered. LOL

There were a lot of sore lips out there that week.

Cheers, Ron...