Lost rod in port severn

BowSlayer101

Lost it or had it stolen? Either way it sucks. It's a sad time that you can't leave anything unattended for a minute without it walking off. Buddy went into the beer store for 5 minutes and came out to find his golf clubs in the box of the truck walked off, in broad daylight with people around.

It was a st croix legend xtreme with a metanium lh retrieve. I left it behind on the grass while I was looking for a bag to put my pike in and realized shortly after but it was gone when I came back a couple hours later. Ive been looking on Kijiji but no luck so far.

1 hour ago, BowSlayer101 said:

It was a st croix legend xtreme with a metanium lh retrieve. I left it behind on the grass while I was looking for a bag to put my pike in and realized shortly after but it was gone when I came back a couple hours later. Ive been looking on Kijiji but no luck so far.

That sucks Ron. Maybe some one will post on the fishing sites lost and found section.

Thats what im hoping for Brian, im not expecting to find it but hopefully there are still some good people out there, id pay a fair bit of cash to have that setup back. yesterday went out for some pike and snapped my streamside rod in half reeling in a pike, talk about bad luck. 

Man that sucks, that is a nice combo.  If I lost a combo like that I'm not sure how I'd react, just recently I thought I lost a far cheaper combo and I was peeved and upset about it too.  However it turned up because someone knew it was mine and thought it would be stolen.  That was a BPS travel rod and BPS PQ reel, I'd be out for blood if it was my GLX/Met combos.  I look on Kijiji daily, I'll keep an eye out.