Where did the skins go ? NF

woodenboater

Happy Father's day guys.  I did an upgrade to the site this morning and also installed this as a new default skin on the site.  It should be much faster load times and easier to read than previous version.  I still got a couple things to do on it but just a quick notice as to what I am working behind the scenes here.  Glad to hear you guys like it so far ? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Blue, looks good. I presume the heart is a "Like" button?

But now I can't send a PM, again. I finally was able to make my browser Google Chrome if that makes any difference. Thanks, Johnny D.

Check and see if you got my PM

Good morning guys -

Made a couple updates.  I'm not familiar with the icon you are talking about that takes you to the last unread comment but I think I figured out an equivalent solution.

I've adjusted the board settings a little here:
6-18-2018 8-39-47 AM.png

I've also noticed on the forum page itself, you will see the last page of the thread listed if there are mulitple pages:
6-18-2018 8-35-59 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Chad

Thanks for screen shot Smitty - very helpful.   It looks like you just have to be logged in and those dots or stars will appear there.  Here is what I'm seeing:

6-18-2018 1-08-53 PM.png

Clicking on those dots will take you to the first unread post.  The key I think is simply that you need to make sure you are logged in otherwise you won't ever see any dots.

Thanks again -

Chad