Beachfront Lake Erie property for sale.

Old Ironmaker

Approximately 1200 ft.sq beachfront cottage for sale in Selkirk On. on north shore of Erie. Unobstructed views of the USA. Highly sought after and exclusive private Hoovers Point Lane neighbourhood. Former neighbours were The Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, a former Federal Minister of Labour and a former Mayor of Hamilton if that means anything. It's a nice neighbourhood is what I'm saying. Fully insulated 4 season home, steel siding, I still call it the Cottage. New high efficiency NG furnace and roof 2016, new hi-efficiency central A/C this week, hi efficiency NG hot water and H.Eff NG fireplace in living room with granite surround. Newer thermal windows and doors, 5 years. Private laneway with wooded forest to north and southern exposure lakefront with safe shallow warm water sandy beach. Oak, Ash, Catalpa, Sugar Maple, Blue Spruce on wooded property.  65'X225' lakefront lot, you own to waters edge, rare in Ontario. 2 out buildings. Natural Armour Rock retaining wall. High and dry on cement footings and block wall foundation. 9'X14' bathroom with attached 4'X9' laundry room. Master bedroom with walk in closet. Upper loft 14'X 24' bedroom/anything room with unique custom spiral stairway. New cabs in reno'd kitchen 2018 . New flooring throughout with 2018 12mm laminate, recent hardwood and ceramics. Huge wrap around 12'X 36'X12'X16" cedar deck with new cedar and powder coated railing 2018. 6 car driveway. Includes Stainless Steel 5 burner gas stove and Stainless Steel Fridge freezer with ice maker and filtered water. Washer and dryer included. 19'6" StarCraft Super Fisherman 190 fully loaded with 115 Mariner and 15 elec. start Mariner kicker negotiable.

Sit on the deck and watch the Smallmouth, Gar Pike and Carp spawn in your back yard. Find that on another listing.  

This is the 1st time advertised anywhere. Save big on private sale. PM for price.

1 hour ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Someone told me you told them I pushed you. I didn't know someones eyes could get that big. I remember asking you when your head popped up "Is the water really 52 degrees?"

I would never had said that. And yes it was 52 &*%(&*%)&*^(*$#^%&* degrees! 

I tried a few times with other 1st Mates, never could recreate the rope around the post fail. That was the only way. After that I never put the casting seat in unless casting for Bass. Always one of the other seats, much more comfortable Perch fishing anyway.

I would recommend putting down the rooms and measurements, how many bathrooms etc

must be some good carp fishing from shore, I would also recommend not showing it until all the work is done, you only get one chance to make a good first impression.

Edited by mikeh