Anyone change props on motor?

Tjames09

Thanks for all the replies. I will see how the motor is mounted, whatever the factory mounts it I’m sure. I will have to give buckhorn marine a call to maybe see about different props.

the holeshot with two people right now is fairly quick, it’s when you have 4 it’s sluggish. Didn’t seem to matter 2 or 4 people boat does 29-30mph. 

12 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

You really wouldn't like my boat then Bill.

It's like riding a jet powered surfboard!!!  :lol:

b.jpg

Grimsby gave me a lot of flack back in the day for doubting the ability of bass boats in rough water...well it was baptism by fire the first time i took it out on lake Ontario, and sure enough we had some damn good south winds on lake marion last week, this video was taken when it was "calm" the next day it blew up even bigger, we were jumping that boat through the surf and barely got wet. I guess im kinda used to it running Georgian bay in a 14 foot tinner for  the past 5 years, not much scares me until it starts pushing 8 foot lol. Those flat bottom fibreglasses, instead of trying to push and plow through waves just sort of surf and jump em...makes for some harsh landings but the water never seems to come over the front, you only get the odd splash from the side.

You can see we hit one good one here that caused mike to lose control of the camera hahaha

Edited by AKRISONER

12 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

You really wouldn't like my boat then Bill.

It's like riding a jet powered surfboard!!!  :lol:

Dave, I'll sacrifice my feelings for some NWT lakers and snakes :):) 

1 hour ago, AKRISONER said:

Grimsby gave me a lot of flack back in the day for doubting the ability of bass boats in rough water...well it was baptism by fire the first time i took it out on lake Ontario, and sure enough we had some damn good south winds on lake marion last week, this video was taken when it was "calm" the next day it blew up even bigger, we were jumping that boat through the surf and barely got wet. I guess im kinda used to it running Georgian bay in a 14 foot tinner for  the past 5 years, not much scares me until it starts pushing 8 foot lol. Those flat bottom fibreglasses instead of trying to push and plow through waves just sort of surf and jump em...makes for some harsh landings but the water never seems to come over the front, you only get the odd splash from the side.

You can see we hit one good one here that caused mike to lose control of the camera hahaha

How was the fishing?

13 minutes ago, OhioFisherman said:

How was the fishing?

a little slow, but incredible terrain...we caught found the fish in a transitioning pattern from their post spawn hunches to their summertime hangouts. the fish you do catch are hearty as all heck, but they were fewer and far between then we would have liked. We are going to definitely go back next year though but in April so that the fish are still up really shallow guarding beds...should be pretty fun!

36 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

a little slow, but incredible terrain...we caught found the fish in a transitioning pattern from their post spawn hunches to their summertime hangouts. the fish you do catch are hearty as all heck, but they were fewer and far between then we would have liked. We are going to definitely go back next year though but in April so that the fish are still up really shallow guarding beds...should be pretty fun!

I have only seen pictures and videos, looks like a cool place to fish.