someone throw me an offer, this is an 82 lb thrust bow mount with US2 capabilities. A new one is $1,200 + tax!

someone has got to be running a Minkotta Powerdrive or a 55lb thrust motor that would have use for this thing!

That's a good deal, even to pick up as a spare. It has an upgraded handle.calble, a bounce buster, and a lockdown strap already on it. And being a Tour edition, it has the good Gator mount system so it you (when you) hit a rock or stump, the mounts springs take over and prevent damage to the stainless shaft. The prop has lots of life left in it too. I run a 36V 109 Tour or I'd have it bought just to through in truck as backup.

1 hour ago, desship said:

Where are you located.

Toronto Georgetown or Pointe Au Baril, i will also be travelling through Oshawa to Ennismore next weekend for a tournament.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:53 AM, grimsbylander said:

That's a good deal, even to pick up as a spare. It has an upgraded handle.calble, a bounce buster, and a lockdown strap already on it. And being a Tour edition, it has the good Gator mount system so it you (when you) hit a rock or stump, the mounts springs take over and prevent damage to the stainless shaft. The prop has lots of life left in it too. I run a 36V 109 Tour or I'd have it bought just to through in truck as backup.

im switching to Minkotta purely for the ipilot or I would have just kept the thing as a backup. Its an absolutely awesome motor and If i wasnt fishing G bay in open water and wind non stop I wouldnt be getting rid of it.

Its been friggin awesome fishing in south carolina and in the back bays for pike this spring, Im gonna miss this cable drive but I know I wont regret it come september when im out drop shotting smallies on shoals. 

For me, that would be a downgrade from a powerdrive. Sorry, not everyone fishes just for bass. The powerdrive models are pretty slick units for many other things. If it was a powerdrive I would have bought this for sure. Good luck with your sale! 

S. 

On 6/9/2018 at 1:03 PM, Sinker said:

For me, that would be a downgrade from a powerdrive. Sorry, not everyone fishes just for bass. The powerdrive models are pretty slick units for many other things. If it was a powerdrive I would have bought this for sure. Good luck with your sale! 

S. 

not sure how a base model powerdrive without ipilot is better? I definitely understand if you are a person who wants ipilot and bluetooth connectivity with a remote...but my last motor was a powerdrive v1 with a foot pedal and it doesnt even come close to running a cable drive.

Its not about ipilot or anything else, its about powerdrive, or cable steer. 

Not everyone wants cable steer over power drive. IF yours was a power drive, I'd buy it. I have no use for cable steer. 

S. 

1 hour ago, 2 tone z71 said:

Going to PAB this weekend?

hi 2 tone,

the motor is currently in PAB and my parents will be there this weekend and could complete a transaction with you if you are interested.

I have sent you a PM with my cell phone number.

What’s your bottom line on it ,it looks to be in decent condition ,how old is it ,how much run time 

13 minutes ago, 2 tone z71 said:

What’s your bottom line on it ,it looks to be in decent condition ,how old is it ,how much run time 

im open to offers, but not much lower than what I have it posted for...I dont think im getting nearly enough for it to begin with considering a new one costs over $1,500.

Im already very close to just keeping the thing as a back up.

Theres a paint chip on the head which was simply caused by rubbing on the cover during transport. the prop is pretty much mint, the release handle is brand new.The thing is pretty much 7/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functional. 

Impossible to know the hours on it as I bought the boat it came on this winter. From my research this motor came out in 2010 ish...so its approximately 8 years old. However the owner of the boat only used the boat a couple of times a year. Look at the condition of the 98 boat, and you will get an idea of how often this boat was being used...not much at all.

Edited by AKRISONER