Hey everyone!

Actually i was looking for a fishing equipments and someone told me about the fishfinder and ask me that it is one of the best fishing equipment. Is this true? Should i use fishfinder or i should go with some other fishing equipments. looking for the recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your response

James adams

• Similar Topics

• Anyone use trolling spoons for casting?

I have some nice (proven) trolling spoons that glow nicely.  Was thinking of using those for night casting off the pier.  They obviously don't have the weight of a normal spoon but thought I would try with some split shots before the spoon. I have tried all the usual glow spoons (cleos, moonshine, len thompson) which I have caught on before, but for some reason have no luck with them. Want to change it up.   thanks

in General Discussion

• How to read your fishfinder

I didn't watch this myself but just from the title thought some here may find it interesting. If not, don't shoot the messenger  

in General Discussion

• Should I consider the french river?

Hello there, just got back last week from my yearly Canadian trip with my father. We have been going to a location that has good smallmouth fishing but mediocre walleye fishing unless you are able to get into back lakes which we are not able to with my setup. I have an old 17 foot aluminum boat with a 9.9 that goes 15 mph with two people and our gear. It has been remodeled and is a much nicer than what you can rent most places so I bring my own boat. Where we currently go we end up moving around

in General Discussion

• Fishfinder recommendations

Hi all. I've been looking for my first fishfinder and there are a lot of options out there. I think a basic unit like the garmin striker 4 is cheap and a good value including the gps, ability to mark waypoints. However, the sales guy mentioned that I would get a lot more value out of a Humminbird Helix 5 with built in maps, down imaging, etc. Ofcourse it's a few hundred bucks more. I don't have my own boat now so that I thought the portability of the striker 4 would be great, but appreciate any

in General Discussion

• Should Terry Get the Death Penalty

Man how low get a guy get - https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/bass-fisherman-charged-with-fraud-for-allegedly-cheating-during-tournament

in General Discussion