Garage Sale Long Weekend 18th to 21st RAIN OR SHINE

RAIN OR SHINE indoor sale Orillia (Uptergrove) at 5199 Highway 12, across from Knox Church about 3 kms east of Rama Road. Items include lots of new and some used fishing gear for both hard and softwater - has to be seen to be appriceated! More coming in the next few days as well. Multiple piece discounts on most fishing gear. Also household items, DVD's, VHS, tools, new laser printer, stereo speakers (JVC), surround speakers, summadis and summadat. Friday from 2 till 8, Saturday, Sunday, Monday from 8 till at least 2.

Some Pictures here: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1355386456

Hope to see you then!

Michael

Aw shucks fellers, Y'all gonna make me blush!  Found some "new" stuff too, jest has both yer names all over it!  Only one way y'all is gonna know about it...(blackmail invitation to attend - is it working?)

Michael

They are not bags - they are designed to attach to a ladder stand & swivel around.  They were over 80.00 US when they first came out, I'm selling them off for 5.00 - can you say McGyver ha ha.  We've been using some for shelf brackets, hanging ladders etc.  Hope that helps!

Michael

10 hours ago, cheaptackle said:

They are not bags - they are designed to attach to a ladder stand & swivel around.  They were over 80.00 US when they first came out, I'm selling them off for 5.00 - can you say McGyver ha ha.  We've been using some for shelf brackets, hanging ladders etc.  Hope that helps!

Michael

Thanks for the answer.

Liz forgives you Brian.  There's a sensor on the first tree that sets off an alarm in the house, which sets off the 3 four legged alarms, if she'd have known you and your truck I'd have been notified to get me butt out earlier but...

It was great to see ya!  Don't be a stranger!  I've got a line on what you're looking for btw - I'll know more next week.

Michael