Wanted: Left hand Baitcast reel and/or casting rod

Looking for a left handed baitcast reel for casting jerkbaits and crankbaits.  Also looking for a Heavy action casting rod closer to 8'

Im interested in a quality reel.  I dont want an entry level reel.  In my research I have been looking at Daiwa Lexa 300's, Chronarch, Curado, Revos.  Let me know if you looking to part with a reel or rod.  Located in central GTA, i drive through Barrie and Midland on most weekends.  Thank you

I have a lefty Daiwa Zillion 100SHLA (7.1:1 gear ratio)  Also a 7'3" Fenwick Elite Tec  cast rod in heavy action rated 12lb to 25lb. The reel is $160 and the rod is $90 Both are in excellent condition

Paul 647-951-9142 (Oakville)

On 2018-05-04 at 9:27 AM, krawler said:

Looking for a left handed baitcast reel for casting jerkbaits and crankbaits.  Also looking for a Heavy action casting rod closer to 8'

Im interested in a quality reel.  I dont want an entry level reel.  In my research I have been looking at Daiwa Lexa 300's, Chronarch, Curado, Revos.  Let me know if you looking to part with a reel or rod.  Located in central GTA, i drive through Barrie and Midland on most weekends.  Thank you

I have some brand new Gloomis conquest rods if you need, retail price $850+tax, I am selling for $750