Got a job guiding.

Sounds fun!

We are "blessed" with some of these backlakes. I too enjoy venturing the unknown to fish some of these tiny lakes.

Remember to GPS cache all the illegal boats you find on shore, take em later refurbish em and sell em ???

Have fun man! Sounds like a blast!!!

Sounds like your experience from your other job will have you well prepared for the cast of characters you are about to share a boat with! lol

All the best Simon! I'm sure your guests will learn a lot and enjoy their trips with you.

20 minutes ago, Rattletrap2 said:

Sounds like your experience from your other job will have you well prepared for the cast of characters you are about to share a boat with! lol

All the best Simon! I'm sure your guests will learn a lot and enjoy their trips with you.

X2 All the way

Good luck for you and your guests!

Dan

On 2018-05-02 at 3:03 PM, limeyangler said:

I was thinking of turning up dressed like this......................

U37164.jpg

gonna need to use a razor or depilatory if yer planning on that get up lol 

and congratulations man ! hope taking care of clients doesn't kill fishing for you ;)

6 hours ago, manitoubass2 said:

Sounds fun!

We are "blessed" with some of these backlakes. I too enjoy venturing the unknown to fish some of these tiny lakes.

Remember to GPS cache all the illegal boats you find on shore, take em later refurbish em and sell em ???

Have fun man! Sounds like a blast!!!

4 hours ago, Rattletrap2 said:

3 hours ago, DanD said:

X2 All the way

Good luck for you and your guests!

Dan

Thanks for the encouraging feedback guys!

I just finished my first day doing other stuff around the camp. Installed new fishfinders on 7 boats and then showed the owner how to hook up his new boat for 24v. He shorted the wires while I was off doing other stuff, I pulled the cowling on the 90hp yammie and found a blown fuse, he did not have a spare fuse so I borrowed one from my truck, she fired up, I impressed myself....lol, he was delighted....so far so good. He told me when I left I could make my own schedule for odd job hours and just turn up...works for me....and I have 6 days guiding booked already, goodbye family....was nice knowing you, see you in November after guiding for birds.

2 minutes ago, woodenboater said:

gonna need to use a razor or depilatory if yer planning on that get up lol 

and congratulations man ! hope taking care of clients doesn't kill fishing for you ;)

Thats just my thighs, I keep a very trim bikini line actually.

On 5/3/2018 at 2:10 PM, BillM said:

I wish I guided when I was younger for a lodge.  But now?  no way, I've worked too hard to hand over spots for $$$, lol.

Lol...  I like that!

I'll guide, certain people for certain things at a certain amount to cover costs.   Sometimes those costs could have been a dozen trips, fuel, time off work, etc., Peeps better pay well to cover that. :)